2003 - 2008 Professorial Fellow - Swinburne University. Senior Fellow - University of Melbourne
Supervision history is available here.
Teaching Evaluations are available here.
- University Duties:
- Deputy Director, Brain Sciences Institute (2005 - )
- Deputy Director, Centre for Neuropsychology (2003 - 2004)
- School of Biophysical Sciences and Electrical Engineering Research Committee (2003 - 2004)
- University Research Grant Committee (2005 - )
- Brain Sciences Operations Committee - Chair (2005 - )
- Brain Sciences Web Committee - Chair (2005 - )
- Brain Sciences Space Committee - Chair (2005 - )
2000 - 2003 Senior Lecturer - Criminology & Psychology, University of Melbourne:
- Co-ordinator / Lecturer:
- Assessment & Treatment: Victims of Crime
- Current Issues in Victim Services
- Organisational Issues: Victims of Crime
- Criminal Offending – A Victim’s Perspective (Co-ordinator)
- Special Needs Groups (Victims).
- Guest Lecturer: Introduction to Research Methods; Victimology; Psychology & Law; What Works in Criminal Justice.
- University Duties:
- Convenor - Forensic Psychology (December 2001 – July 2002)
- Convenor - Forensic Psychology Masters programme (Victim Services, 2000 - 2003)
- University Ethics Committee (2001 - 2002)
- Faculty Human Research Ethics Committee (2001 - 2002)
- Departmental Chair of Ethics Committee (2001 - 2002)
- Faculty IT and Multimedia Committee (2000 - 2003)
- Departmental IT co-ordinator (2000 - 2003)
- Chair Departmental Web Development Team (2000 - 2003)
- Member Faculty Board (2001 – 2002)
- Member Departmental Graduate Studies Committee (2001 - 2003)
- Member Departmental Forensic Advisory Board (2001 - 2003)
1999 - 2001 Adjunct lecturer. University of Queensland.
- Lecturing in 3rd year psychology (psychopathology), 2nd year zoology and entomology (Sex and Beyond).
- Supervising Master of Clinical Psychology student theses and depatmental advisor for PhD students (clinical).
1998 - 2000 Adjunct lecturer Griffith University (Nathan Campus).
1998 - 1999 Guest Lecturer:- Behaviour Therapy, Griffith University (Nathan Campus).
1997 - 2000 External supervisor for MCP & Ph.D. clinical students - University of Queensland & Griffith University.
1997 - 2001 Specialist supervisor for University of Queensland psychology clinic interns.
1995 - 98 APS supervisor for registration.
1996 Lecturer in Cognitive-Behaviour Therapy, Introductory Psychology. The University of Queensland
1996 Tutorial Fellow:- Psychophysiology of Behaviour, Introductory Psychology. The University of Queensland
1993 - Guest Lecturer:- ‘Anxiety Disorders’ for 3rd year students of Psychopathology. The University of Queensland
1993 Tutorial Fellow:- Introductory Psychology, Psychophysiology, Psychopathology. The University of Queensland
1992 Tutorial Fellow:- (As Above).
1991 - 1992 Private Tutor in Psychology and Statistics
My lecturing & tutoring duties have included:
- Leading group discussions
- Assessment of both verbal and written assignments
- Liaison with relevant health professionals, Government officials and lecturers
- Presentations of new material to both small (N=7) and large (N=500) groups in lecture and workshop format